Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine Course
Time & Location
About The Event
LOBE Medical and Clinical Education are proud to present the first ever RCGP accredited Lifestyle Medicine Education Course for General Practice.
This one-day masterclass will provide busy GPs, Practice Nurses and Pharmacists with tools to tackle complex presentations with simple yet effective evidence derived lifestyle medicine interventions. The increase in non-communicable disease and the rise in lifestyle related illnesses require a broad approach but with specific interventions.
The course tutors;
- Dr Ayan Panja MRCGP
- Dr Rangan Chatterjee BSc (Hons) MRCP MRCGP
- Michael Ash DO ND BSc (Hons) RNT
This course includes the following;
- RCGP Accredited education and presentation materials
- Seated Lunch with wholefood cuisine and refreshments
- Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine toolkit and support materials
- Access to Clinical Education further learning resources
This event is open to GPs, Practice Nurses and Community Pharmacists.
Please see following link for booking and further information: https://www.clinicaleducation.org/event/prescribing-lifestyle-medicine-course/