Tue, 13 Sept|
PULSE 365 LIVE Liverpool - 5 CPD points - FREE
Join Inspired Medics founder Angela Goyal, who is one of the speakers, at this North-West CPD event. Designed with GPs in mind, this event is dedicated to developing your skills and clinical knowledge.
Time & Location
13 Sept 2022, 08:30 – 16:30 BST
Liverpool, King's Dock, Port of Liverpool, Kings Dock St, Liverpool L3 4FP, UK
About The Event
PULSE 365 LIVE Liverpool focuses on bringing GPs the latest best practice guidance, regulatory updates and professional advice. This must-attend free event showcases expert speakers working across the UK in both primary and secondary care. Exclusively designed for all practising, GMC-registered GPs and trainees, be part of our free CPD event in the region.
Our CPD-accredited programme combines different learning formats, featuring clinical sessions and workshops alongside talks that focus on your professional development as a GP. Covering clinical and professional topics this CPD conference ensures your practical skills will remain up-to-date. The 2022 agenda also covers important themes around mental health, diabetes, CVD, dermatology, pediatrics, rheumatology, neurology and gynaecology (please refer to the full agenda here for more info).
After you attend the live event, you will be certified with up to 5 CPD points through an accredited certification. This CPD certificate gives value to your learning and will count towards your total CPD points for the year.
Register now to secure your complimentary ticket and benefit from:
- A research-based agenda covering the hot topics you want to hear about;
- The chance to take part in Q&A sessions with our speakers and fellow GP attendees;
- Meeting with key suppliers, associations, charities, and recruiters to hear about the newest products and services to support your role;
- Invaluable time to network with your GP colleagues;
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments;
- CPD hours for your appraisal.
- An attendance certificate, and presentations** for your files
* Please note that there are limited spaces available. Complimentary tickets are issued on first come, first served basis and are subject to approval by the organiser. ** Any presentations will be accessible after the event and upon the completion of a post-event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse 365 LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.
For the full schedule, visit https://pulse365.uk/event/liveliverpool/?programme
Eczema Management: Quick Wins and Tips with Dr Angela Goyal